With grim inevitability...
1. In the 2010 election people will say there is no difference between NuLab and Dave's Etonians (and to prove they're socially inclusive someone who went to St. Paul's).
2. Then Dave will get in, prove to be bad beyond our wildest dreams.
3. Those who did vote Labour will say 'there you go, you said there would be no difference, now look what's happened'.
4. Then those who didn't vote Labour will say, 'well, OK, we were wrong BUT COULDN'T THEY HAVE MANAGED TO BE A TINY BIT LESS SHIT???'.
5. And this will be one of the moments they point to.
These are the prophesies of NostraWeaselus.