Rod, Pole, Perch, Emu, Cone, Jane, Freddy
1. In 'flint wall watch', they seem to have nearly finished, apart from the row of bricks along the top. Only one collapsed bit remains to be done AFAICS. Progress is erratic and the hours they work are not clear. Shame it missed the torch relay by a week having been knackered for somewhere between 9 and 15 years.
2. Do I want a copy of Look In with something about The Paper Lads in for 10 quid?
3. Must.... break... free... (Renaissance - Forever Changing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XD654101NE
4. Am getting 'greyhound shoulder'. Alex was convinced he saw something whilst we were on Port Meadow, and judging by the fuck-off enormous fox we saw in the car park (South), he may have been right. My shoulder never recovered from Nellie dragging and/or accelerating to get back home according to mood.
5. Lake Port Meadow still looking very impressive, it seems to have a couple of islands in it at the moment.
6. Also on Port Meadow, some Young People (TM) who were I think riding an old bed with wheels down Walton Well Road, across the bridge and onto Port Meadow. I suspect they may have got it over to near the Thames and then set it alight, but I decided we would just go back the way we came rather than to have a closer look.