The weasel list part 1
Would be list of 'great lost masterpieces' if (a) they were masterpieces (b) any book can really be described as lost these days and (c) some of them weren't fairly famous anyway.
So a list of books which I liked that could, on some level, be described as being undeservedly obscure. Perhaps.
List first, then the start of more details under a cut. Not ranked in order particularly.
1. The Alchemists, Margaret Doody
2. Alms For Oblivion, Simon Raven
3. The Road to Paradise, Keith Roberts
4. The Bug, Ellen Ullman
5. Who He? aka The Rat Race, Alfred Bester
6. The Exploits Of Engelbrech, Maurice Richardson
7. It's like that cat, Emily Cheney Neville
8. You’ll Never be Here Again, Mark Blackaby
9. Wizard Of the Pigeons, Megan Lindholm
10 Summer of Love, Lisa Mason( Collapse )( Collapse )