April 19th, 2010

Sever blood loss

We have a leaflet about how wonderful the NHS is, which has coincidentally arrived during an election campaign.

That aside, in the 'choose well' section on page 3 it says we should call 999 for 'Sever blood loss' and 'severe breathing difficultly'.
We should go to the NHS minor injuries unit for 'sever sprains', apparently.

Haven't decided who to complain to about what, precisely.